There are many occasions when individual assessment is required as part of a selection or development process. This can be particularly important for key personnel in the organisation. SR&A design, carry out and report on in-depth assessments of ability, style, competency and values that are tailored to particular client needs.
Examples of past assignments involving individualised assessment
- Selection of an IT Director for a major UK
- Selection of a UK Sales Manager for large European printing
- Selection of the Chief Executive of
a national charity
- A series of assessments conducted in the context of individual
development planning with senior executives in the Financial
Services sector – followed up with individual coaching
- Selection of a Finance Director for a healthcare provider
- 1 to 1 outplacement assessments for Senior Managers and Directors
- Group testing of applicants for selection to help desk positions
- Identification and assessment of key personality traits of
financial advisers prior to appointment
- Selection of the Managing Director of a major food manufacturing and retailing company.
How SR&A can help?
SR&A consultants have access to a very wide range of assessment
materials from publishers throughout the UK and beyond. We can
choose, administer and feed back the measures that are most appropriate
for a particular assessment situation. Full written or verbal
reports tailored to client requirements are provided as required
to selection panels and others.