What is Quintax?
- Quintax is a powerful BPS Registered test used for talent assessment and management in work settings. It is also effective in career and outplacement counselling, and in coaching settings. Quintax is widely applicable in the selection and development of people at work, as it helps the user make good decisions about people resources.
- Quintax is an On-line questionnaire with 72 questions that can be completed typically in under 10 minutes. Reports are available immediately for download on completion of the questionnaire.
- With purpose built pre-prepared exercises available, Quintax can also be used to set-up and run development workshops for groups of staff.
- Quintax can be used to assess people on your premises or remotely. A Quintax Analytics report is available that can give a forensic analysis of how far the remotely completing respondent has followed traditional guidance in completing the questionnaire, providing a measure of 'interpretation risk' for the final profile obtained.
- Quintax can be used effectively with staff at a wide range of levels including administrative, managerial, supervisory, graduate, general professional, and beyond.
- Our consultants can provide help and advice on how to introduce Quintax assessment to your organisation to gain maximum acceptance and value although frankly this is rarely needed!
- Quintax can be used via our Bureau Service, or you can become a Quintax account holder and manage the process of assessment yourself. Full details of how to use and/or train in Quintax are provided at our Quintax support website.
- Quintax has the BPS quality mark for a psychological test (see logo above) and it has an extremely good BPS review - see 'Background and History' below for details
How else can Quintax be of value to me?
- It provides a powerful analysis of individual behaviour to help you acquire and manage talent
- The output reports from Quintax are attractive, easy to understand, and easy to apply
- It is excellent for use in 1 to 1 feedback, development workshops, career counselling and coaching, as well as in assessment centres and general selection
- It provides affirming and supportive feedback for development purposes
- It is based upon modern psychological theory and combines different ways of describing the person to give extra flexibility
- Respondents find Quintax enjoyable and straightforward to complete, and react positively to the feedback it provides
- Report samples can be drawn down from our Quintax support website Resources page.
- It comes with a wide range of support materials for the more technical user, including a User Guide, an Interpretation Guide, and a DVD demonstration of Quintax Feedback. Other resources include feedback prompts and tools for structuring and progressing one-to-one feedback, together with workshop exercises for using Quintax as a management development workshop tool . See www.quintax.co.uk
How to try Quintax
If you are thinking of becoming a Quintax
Authorised User, or if you are considering using the Quintax Bureau
Service, you can try out Quintax On-line for free!
Call us to discuss your requirements
on +44 (0)161 877 3277.