|BPS Test User; Occupational, Ability
2 day programme + Distance Learning
This programme offers a flexible and speedy route to the BPS qualification as a Test User; Occupational, Ability,
allowing significant savings in time spent in the classroom and incorporating some distance learning. The course includes the Assistant Test User component which is completed on Day 1. See 'Key Features' below if you are already qualified as an Assistant Test User.
Prior Training Required: None
- To enable delegates to become independent
and professional users of tests of ability, aptitude, and reasoning
- To qualify delegates in Test User; Ability (TUA) competences to enable registration on the Register of Qualifications in Test Use and certification
by the British Psychological Society
- To give delegates the groundwork for
progression to registration on RQTU and certification as a Test User; Personality
- A practically oriented 2 day course with Distance Learning and Assessment materials for some of the knowledge based areas in TUA . Some pre-course and post-course work is required.
- High tutor to delegate ratios ensure individual attention
- Rigorous coverage of the areas of competence that make up
the TUA qualification
- A varied approach including workshop activities and practical sessions
in administration, feedback, choosing among tests, evaluating tests, and more
- Comprehensive notes to support the assessment of knowledge based and other areas
- An independent view of tests from a range of major UK test
- Delegates gain automatic registration as independent
test purchasers by dint of achieving TUA
- Available as an in-company course with flexible format
- One-to-One and One-to-Two coaching for flexible individual completion. Call
- Delegates who have already successfully completed Assistant Test User (ATU) training, and who are registered as such on the BPS RQTU, may be exempted from the ATU elements of the TUA assessment. Contact SR&A for details of arrangements and pricing for this option.
How to Book
- Public Course - £995 + VAT
Note: a large discount on Test User Personality (Level B) is available if booked with this course!
- Dates throughout the year - see 'Course Dates' below
- Book your place by completing the Booking Form - click below