|BPS Test User; Occupational, Personality
2 day programme with FREE Quintax Starter Pack
This training programme, also newly modernised, offers a speedy route to the BPS Test User; Occupational, Personality (TUP) qualification together with full Quintax Authorised User status with SR&A. The course incorporates some distance
learning - it is intended for those who have already completed TUA training and who are registered as such on the BPS RQTU (see below).
Those not already qualified at TUA level may like to consider our other Quintax training options - see the purple panel to the right. These can be 'topped up' to achieve the BPS standards later if desired.
The course includes a FREE Quintax Starter Pack for every delegate. This includes a Quintax User Guide, a Quintax Interpretation Guide, and an On-line Account Set-up, with 100 Quintax On-line Units (enough to assess up to 5 people).
Prior Training Required: Test User; Ability
- To train delegates in the selection, application, administration
and feedback of personality measures
- To qualify delegates in TUP competences to enable
registration on the Register of Qualifications in Test Use and certification by the British Psychological Society
- To gain a test publisher registration in a range of personality
measures including Quintax
and Quintax On-line
Key features of the Course:
- A practically oriented 2 day course with Distance Learning and Assessment materials for some of the knowledge based areas in TUP . Some pre-course and post-course work is required.
- Comprehensive coverage of Quintax, a major personality questionnaire
combining the best of profile measurement based on the ‘Big
Five’ personality dimensions, with the facility to ‘type’ respondents and provide powerful feedback for selection and
development of staff
- Quintax Starter Pack described above ensures that delegates can use Quintax On-line immediately after training
- Full introduction to use of Quintax On-line and general issues
raised by on-line assessment
- Comprehensive notes to support the assessment of knowledge based and other areas
- High tutor to delegate ratios ensure individual attention
- Rigorous coverage of the areas of competence that make up
the BPS TUP qualification
- A varied approach including workshop activities and practical sessions in feedback, test interpretation, and more
- Full test publisher registration in Quintax and potential access to a range of
other personality instruments
- Available as an in-company course with flexible format
- One-to-One and One-to-Two coaching for flexible individual completion. Call SR&A for details.
How to book
- Public Course - £1195 + VAT
(£995 + VAT if booked at same time as 2 day Test User; Ability programme).
- Course Dates available - click below
- Book your place by completing the Booking Form