|Leadership & Management Development Workshops
SR&A offer a programme of participative, experiential and engaging management and leadership development workshops designed to have immediate impact in the workplace. We focus on developing skills in key areas of:
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Change and Innovation
- Working in Teams
Prior Training Required: None
Each workshop provides
- Individual feedback of fundamental personality styles based on Quintax
- Integration of up-to-date management thinking with practical know-how
- Practical exercises for skill development
- A take away workbook containing notes, templates and activities to reference and practice
- A personal action planning toolkit to enable participants to immediately put into practice targeted development objectives
The most effective leaders combine accurate self-awareness with an appetite for continuous learning. Our workshops are designed to model these processes and so accelerate personal development. This approach has enabled us to build a track record in successfully delivering management and leadership development programmes to many private and public sector organisations (e.g. Atos Origin, North Wales Police, Valuation Office Agency). We ensure that participants are armed both with skills that they can apply immediately and longer-term development objectives that they can pursue in the workplace.
How to Book
Available as a public course (dates on application), or in-company. Call 0161 877 3277 to discuss your requirements.