|BPS Assistant Test User; Occupational
1 day programme: In-Company Only
This in-company programme offers a speedy way to
gain experience and a nationally recognised qualification in test
administration. Some distance learning and assessment is included.
Prior Training Required: None
- To enable delegates to gain experience in
the administration and scoring of psychological tests and questionnaires
- To provide an understanding of the professional responsibilities
and duties involved in being an Assistant Test User
- To qualify delegates in the Assistant Test User
competences to enable British Psychological Society registration on the Register of Qualifications in Test Use and certification
Key Features of the Course
- Gives practical experience of test administration
in a ‘live’ setting
- Provides coverage of ethical and legal issues arising
from the role of Assistant test User
- Exposure to a range of tests and modes of administration to ensure that skills learned on
the course can be generalised to any situation
- Distance learning support to cover knowledge based requirements for BPS
registration and certification
- Note that the 1 day course does not qualify delegates to interpret,
purchase or use tests independently of a qualified user
- Available as an in-company course with flexible format.
- One-to-One or One-to-Two coaching for flexible individual completion. Call for details.
How to Book
- See details regarding our in-company offers here.