|BPS Assistant Test User; Occupational
1 day programme
This programme, newly revised to match the new BPS Standards in test use, offers a speedy way to
gain experience and a nationally recognised qualification in test
administration. Some distance learning is incorporated, and a conversion option is available to the broader BPS Test User; Ability qualification.
Prior Training Required: None
- To enable delegates to gain experience in
the administration and scoring of psychological tests and questionnaires
- To provide an understanding of the professional responsibilities
and duties involved in being an Assistant Test User or Test Administrator
- To qualify delegates in the Assistant Test User
competences to enable British Psychological Society registration on the Register of Qualifications in Test Use and certification
- To enable completion of the introductory module of our Level
Key Features of the Course
- Gives practical experience of test administration
in a ‘live’ setting
- Provides full coverage of ethical and legal issues arising
from the use of psychological testing
- Exposure to a range of tests (including
a personality questionnaire) and modes of administration to ensure that skills learned on
the course can be generalised to any situation
- Distance learning support to cover all requirements for BPS
registration and certification
- Note that the 1 day course does not qualify delegates to interpret,
purchase or use tests independently of a qualified user
- Available as an in-company course with flexible format.
- Delegates who successfully complete this training may transfer in to the Test User; Ability course at a later date so as to complete the final components of the Test User; Ability qualification. Contact SR&A for details of arrangements and pricing for this option.
- One-to-One coaching for flexible individual completion
Call for details.
How to Book
- Public course £350 + VAT
- Dates throughout the year - see 'Course Dates' below
- Book your place by completing the Booking Form - click below